Power Pro-Tech Career Opportunities
SERVICE is our CORE BUSINESS, not generator sales.
Correspondingly, Field Service Technicians are our MOST important resources.
We are always on the lookout for top Generator Service Technicians who are seeking to work for a company that
- Values SERVICE (and the Technicians that perform them) above all else,
- Offers Field Technicians a career path of continuous training, challenge, and the opportunity for long-term advancement, and
- Is built on a culture of mutual respect.
Power Pro-Tech Services / The American Generator Company is the largest Generator Services company in the Southern U.S., servicing the nine (9) States of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
If the following attributes describe you, then we are likely to offer an environment where you can thrive:
- Committed to excellence
- Takes pride in your work
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated to pursue a career in generator services
- Good communication skills
- Openness to learning and to new ideas.
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to competitive wages, PPT offers group health, dental and life insurance, a 401K plan, and the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
We operate as a meritocracy. We measure performance and set and re-establish compensation according to productivity and attention to customer service.