Our Unique Value Propostion
Extensive Geographic Coverage
- 12 Southern States. and Growing.
Largest Team of Experienced Technicians
- Most Technicians Throughout The South And Southeast
- Corporate Training Center for Continuous Education
- NO Subcontracting
Unparalleled Disaster Response Capability
- Mobilize the Industry's Largest Field Technician Force in Bringing Resources to Those Areas Most Affected By Hurricanes and Other Disasters
- Invested in Technologies and Equipment to Maximize Effectiveness
- - GPS
- - Satellite Phones
- - Diesel Storage Tanks
- - Portable Generators
- - Mobile Housing, etc.
Customer Access to Database of All Service History
- Better Decisions Enabled By Better Information
- Reports & Analyses To Help Manage Costs and Maximize Equipment Performance
- - Tradeoff Between Frequency of PMs and Emergency Callouts
- - Identification of Recurring Problems
- - Callout and Repair Service History by Problem Type (Dead Battery, Low/No Fuel, Control Board Failure, ATS Failure, etc.)
- - Failure History and Repair Costs by Generator Make, Model, Engine Type, etc.